Guidelines for Re-Opening Acting Out Studio. Keeping our Students and Staff Safe and Healthy!
Our Staff has all had Covid-19 Training and all our studios have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- We are limiting the amount of Students and Campers we enroll to keep class and camp size small of 9 students or under. There are no exceptions.
- All students will check in and be screened outside the studio with one of our staff. All students must wash hands before entering.
- Our waiting rooms and front desk will be closed. Parents wishing to stay will need to wait outside the studio or in the car. Any billing or enrollment questions can be answered by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 704-246-7118
- Frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds and hand sanitizing will be reinforced including when you get to the studio and while you’re there.
- Avoid Touching eyes, nose, and mouth. Cover cough or sneeze with a tissue or elbow.
- All employees will wear face masks. Face masks are strongly encouraged for our students.
- Social distancing will be enforced and there will be x’s on the floor to map out 6 ft.
- There will be no sharing of props, snacks, or other personal belongings.
- Staggering of arrival and dismissal of classes. Parents will get their children at the door of the studio utilizing social distancing.
- The studio will be cleaned and sanitized each day and in between classes.
- If any staff or student is sick they must stay at home.